We know you’re busy. And we know how hard you work, how much you care about student growth, how you invest your time, your money, and so much of yourselves for your students.
WVCTE invites you to celebrate your BEST with us!
Share your best lesson, best activity, best conversation, best collaboration, best classroom management strategy, or best moment of your week.
Let’s raise up the good and celebrate classroom success stories! Let’s help fellow teachers find that strategy, that word of advice, or that bit of inspiration that they might be searching for. Let’s share our best!
We believe teachers have a story to tell, and we believe we are stronger together.
Tell us about your best things!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the following format:
- Give us the context.
- What’s the story behind this “best thing?”
- Is this a lesson? A collaboration with a colleague?
- Did you help a student achieve something outside of your classroom setting?
- Is your best thing simply a realization you have had about this incredible job we do?
- What are your reflections on this “best thing” and why might other educators be inspired by this?